What is the BG25 Power Saver and how does it work?
The BG25 Power Saver is the very latest in our commercial voltage management range. When fitted it regulates the load voltage using our patented voltage management technology.
All appliances function normally when supplied from 216V to 253V and the UK average supply is 245V. Most appliances operate more efficiently at 220V.
Where should the BG25 Power Saver be fitted?
The BG25 Power Saver is our flagship single-phase commercial product. It can be fitted to any single-phase load that is protected by a fuse rated at 100A or lower.
Businesses looking to reduce their consumption, reduce their electricity costs and reduce their carbon footprint… would benefit immediately from fitting a BG25.
- Reduces consumption and electricity bills, typically by 8 to 10%
- Provides up to 18% R.O.I. annually
- Helps protect and increase the life of appliances, motors, machines, and lamps
- Significantly improves the efficiency of air conditioning systems
- Provides consumption and savings data which is accessible from our web portal or the BlueGreen app
- Will regulate a continuous load of 25kVA
- Has an intelligent bypass facility
- Must be protected by a fuse rated at 100A or lower
- Provides voltage stabilisation
- Has an automatic reduce-or-boost function to protect against under-voltage and over-voltage
- Is available in indoor and outdoor versions
- Has Wi-Fi, Ethernet or cellular connectivity options
- Provides aggregated data produced for landlords or owners of multiple properties
- Allows the integration of MID meter for monitoring and/or billing purposes
- Has optional micro-cut facility for remotely isolating the supply
- Allows for integrated power analysis systems
If you want to find out more about the BG25 or its big brother, the 3-phase BG75 (currently in development), contact us here…