Thank you for purchasing your BlueGreen product to help you save energy.
To ensure that you make the most of our customer service facilities under warranty and to extend the warranty to 36 months, please complete the Product Registration Form below.
The BlueGreen Warranty
This product will be repaired free of charge for a period of one year from the date of purchase in the case of any malfunction resulting from faulty materials or workmanship (excluding installation). If you complete the Product Registration Form we will extend the warranty to three years. We guarantee to replace the unit free of charge provided that:
- The product is returned to Bristol BlueGreen Ltd with evidence of the purchase date.
- The product has not been misused or carelessly handled.
- The product has been installed and operated in accordance with the installation manual.
- Repairs have not been attempted by persons other than Bristol BlueGreen Ltd or their appointed agents.
- The product must be packed in original packaging or packaging giving equal or better protection. Failure to comply may result in damage to the unit which is outside the warranty conditions.
The warranty is offered as an extra benefit and is in addition to your statutory rights.
This product complies with the legal requirements in force relating to EU requirements and is CE marked accordingly.
Warranty Return Procedure
BEFORE RETURNING YOUR BLUEGREEN UNIT:
Call BlueGreen support service for a “Returns Number” on TEL. No. 0845 0240107 during office hours. Bristol BlueGreen will provide all details to enable the return of the product.
The unit must be uninstalled by qualified personnel authorised by the property owner in accordance with the installation manual.
The unit should be packaged in original packaging or at least equivalent; failure to adequately package the unit may result in transit damage and invalidate warranty conditions.
Ensure that the following documentation is included with the unit for return:- Name, Address, Contact Information, Returns Number, Proof of purchase and Serial Number of the unit.
The unit should be returned to the address as advised by Bristol BlueGreen Ltd.